Gender Equality Index: UES CCPA-Deltavit scores 80/100
The professional equality index is calculated and published each year on March 1 to reflect equal treatment between women and men. This overall score is evaluated on 100 points based on 5 criteria:
- The gender pay gap,
- The gender pay gap, - The gender pay gap for individual raises,
- The distribution gap in promotions,
- The number of female employees who receive a raise after returning from maternity leave,
- Parity among the 10 highest paid employees.
Although we can congratulate ourselves on a 2-point increase in the score, it is still far from satisfactory. To accelerate its progress, the Group's actions will focus on two priorities:
- Encouraging the development of women towards positions of responsibility, whether technical, commercial or managerial. Since 2021, 10 women (12.3% of the workforce) have moved up in the company.
- Devote a significant part of the budget for the mandatory annual negotiations to the upgrading of certain positions, whose average level of remuneration is lower than that of other functions, and which are mainly occupied by women.
Improving this index will be one of the priorities of the Group's Human Resources Policy within the framework of the 2022 Strategic Action Plan.