Nutristar International: a zootechnical approach that cultivates cutting edge nutritional solutions
- Creation: 1996
- A subsidiary of the CCPA Group since 2008.
- Local offices: France, Algeria, Mexico, and Singapore
- Market presence in Africa, Latin America, the Middle East, Russia and Asia.
A specific offer by market<< View Nutristar offers in Asia
<< View Nutristar offers in Latin America
<< View Nutristar offers in Algeria
A comprehensive custom approach to animal nutrition and health
As a subsidiary of the CCPA Group, Nutristar International and its teams offer their clients - feed manufacturers, integrators and distributors - a comprehensive custom approach in animal nutrition and health. This assistance and advice include:
- Finding optimized nutritional solutions and programmes. The CCPA Group’s formulation specialists assess the nutritional quality and value of the raw materials and different additives on the market to offer you more than what the molecule, the raw material or the additive alone can give you. >> More information on the Group’s formulation expertise.
- Working in partnership and in total transparency enables greater product efficiency and the technical and economic progress of the company’s clients. >> More information on the Group’s vectors of innovation.
- In line with local legislation, genetics and livestock farm management, finding the best natural programmes and solutions that offer an alternative to antibiotics: essential oils, nutrition and health diagnostics, preventive measures, product presentation, etc. >> More information on the CCPA Group’s phytoexpertise.
The philosophy of Nutristar International is in phase with that of the CCPA Group: "At the heart of environmentally friendly productive farming worldwide to develop solutions for the future that enhance its clients’ competitiveness".
Field intelligence and local offices
With its wealth of experience built up over more than 20 years worldwide and its knowledge of the livestock production markets, Nutristar International is developing in a number of countries in Africa, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia. To achieve this, the company relies on a team of responsive, dynamic technical sales specialists and has local offices in a number of locations: