Back to the SIPSA SIMA exhibition which took place from 8 to 11 October 2018 in Algeria.
This year Holland was represented by about twenty Dutch companies. It should be recalled that Holland is one of Algeria's leading suppliers of potato seed and one of the three largest exporters of fruit and vegetables in the world. The Dutch were not alone, as the show had nearly 600 exhibitors (32 countries) on 31,000 m².
SIPSA-SIMA is supported by the Algerian authorities:
- Ministry of Agriculture, Rural Development and Fisheries
- Ministry of Industry and Mines
- Ministry of Commerce
The program of the event:
- Official opening by the Minister of Trade and Industry and Mines.
- Opening speech of the exhibition and forums by Dr Amine Bensemmane, President of SIMA-SIPSA and the Filaha Innove Foundation.
- Visit to the American Pavilion in the presence of Mrs Joan Polaschik, US Ambassador to Algeria, and Mr Smail Chikhoune, President of the US Algeria Business Council.
- B to B meetings
- "American barbecue" tasting of Nebraska meat (United States)
- Young farmers' operation: Presentation of young investors' projects, tasting of local products.
- Presentation of genetics and the Dairy Farm, animations.
We were there!
Our subsidiary Nutristar Algeria welcomed you during these 4 days of exhibition:
>> More information on Nutristar Algeria