Artémis Laboratory: a major player in analysing animal nutrition
- 1,500 m² dedicated exclusively to the animal sector, working specifically in animal nutrition and health.
- 60,000 samples of raw materials, compound feeds and premixes processed per annum
- 160,000 analyses performed per annum
- 220 parameters available in the catalogue
- A strict application of standardized methods
- Scientifically validated alternative methods
- Responsiveness: time indicators tracked and optimized
- Transparency and Confidentiality
- Expertise and analytical research
Cofrac-accredited in its fields of expertise, Artémis Laboratory makes use of the most advanced technologies to ensure unfailing safety and responsiveness, enabling its clients to optimize the quality of their compound feeds, sustain the health of the animals and identify points of leverage that foster improvement and prevention.
ANIMAL NUTRITION ANALYSES
For professionals in animal nutrition, the laboratory offers a comprehensive range of analyses on all kinds of products intended as livestock feeds: raw materials, additive premixes, compound feeds, etc. The objective of such analyses is to ensure traceability and quality control, from raw material to finished product. The laboratory has also developed a specific NIRS approach to analysis in tandem with the CCPA Group’s Formulation Department.
ANIMAL HEALTH SERVICES
For animal health professionals, the laboratory provides specific services, both preventive and curative, for the entire livestock sector. In tandem with the CCPA Group’s R&D Department, the laboratory has thus developed exclusive diagnostics to detect the causes of stillbirth in piglets on livestock farms and the diagnostic tool, Axiscale, in order to evaluate the levels of oxidant stress in livestock.
ANALYTIC R&DIn terms of analytical R&D, the laboratory is deeply involved in the relation between animal nutrition and health, especially where it touches on the evaluation and impact of oxidative and inflammatory stress in livestock, but also in evaluating the quality of natural active ingredients in tandem with the Group’s phytoexpertise.