CCPA Brazil: provider of innovations in animal nutrition & health
In 10 only years, CCPA Brazil has emerged as a top-flight company, offering Brazil products and services that represent real innovation in the livestock production sector.
With the expertise and experience of the CCPA Group throughout the world, CCPA Brazil has developed by providing an efficient and rapid response to its clients needs and aspirations, especially by offering its nutritional specialities for ruminants, poultry and pigs.
- Creation: 2006 - Consolidated subsidiary of the CCPA Group.
- Base: Brazil, São Paulo Province, one of the largest livestock farming áreas in the country.
- Multi-species commercial business in:
- Animal nutrition: premix, young animal feeds, additives, dietary feeds.
- Computer software: technical and economic management for pig farms.
- Hygiene products for livestock farming.
A global customer support
With its 360° vision of livestock production, CCPA Brazil is one of the rare companies in its market capable of providing efficient full-service follow-up on demands from livestock farms, service provisions, technical and sales consultancy on products and equipment that incorporates zootechnical and veterinary aspects.
A player in zootechnical research
Backed by the formidable R&D of the CCPA Group, CCPA Brazil also undertakes technical trials for ruminants in tandem with Brazilian scientific universities and the federal authorities, with the objective of helping further to reduce the use of hormones and antibiotics on the South American markets.